Join an Arctic whale-watching safari in the village of Andenes on a day trip by bus from Svolvær. Watch majestic orcas, sperm whales, and other sea mammals from an inflatable boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This activity starts with bus transport at 07:35 AM (be there by 07:25 AM) in Solvær from Hurtigruten Bus stop (next to Thon Hotel in Svolvær). You can also hop on at Svinøya Rorbuer at 07:40 AM (arrive by 07:30 AM).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Pastries are available for purchase on the ferry between Melbu and Fiskebøl (between 8:30 AM-9:05 AM)
- This activity is weather-dependent. If the tour is canceled, you will be informed as soon as possible and rescheduled for another day
- The bus has on board Wi-Fi and charging ports. Restroom stops are also made along the tour
- After the tour, pick up your sandwich at the desk reception of the whale watching activity provider
- The fitness level required for this tour is medium, as you will go out on an open boat in the open sea