Save time in Thailand with a high speed transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui after arrival by flight. The bus and catamaran ticket with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by van and further to Koh Samui by Lomprayah catamaran.
What to Expect
Enjoy a worry-free transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, with a combined minivan and catamaran ticket that takes you directly from the airport to Samui Island.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a short stopover at Don Sak Pier to pick up/drop-off other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service, and drop-off at Nathon Pier or directly at your hotel on Koh Samui if you have booked the transfer add-on at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by minivan and catamaran
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advisable to book your trip as early as possible