Save time in Thailand with a high-speed transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Phan Gan, or vice versa. Benefit from the flexibility of several departure times from Don Sak Pier to Koh Phan Gan and enjoy a safe and comfortable trip all the way.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your arrival at Surat Thani Airport with a pre-booked transfer to the island of Koh Phangan, or vice versa. Enjoy a stress-free journey by combined bus/van and Lomprayah catamaran.
The easy, fast and safe trip can be booked up to 14 hours before departure and requires only a few stopovers at Don Sak Pier and on Koh Samui to pick-up/drop off other transferring guests. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service and a drop off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily book the transfer to Haad Rin Beach or to your hotel.
Add one of the transfer options for either the outward or the return leg to the shopping cart. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort on every leg of the journey. Enjoy views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes along the way. Flexible travel options add to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transportation by bus/van and high speed catamaran
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please calculate enough time between the expected departure/arrival time of your outgoing/incoming flight at Surat Thani Airport
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• Transfer between Surat Thani Airport and Don Sak Pier by bus may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kg (up to 50 kg maximum allowance)