With an express transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Tao you save time and effort during your holiday in Thailand. The joint bus & ferry ticket with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by minivan and further to Koh Tao by Seatran ferry.
What to Expect
Enjoy a worry-free transfer from Surat Thani Airport to Koh Tao, with a combined bus and ferry ticket that takes you across the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs in Surat Thani Town, at Don Sak Pier, on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan en route. Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a free airport pick-up service, and a drop off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily book a transfer to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by minivan and ferry
- 1-Way and round-trip tickets
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Please calculate enough time at Surat Thani Airport and arrive at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure at the ticket booth of Seatran Discovery
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast