See some of the best tourist spots in Rio de Janeiro on a day tour that takes care of the driving for you. Visit Sao Conrado Beach, walk through…
See 2 of the most iconic sights of Rio de Janeiro on a 4-hour guided tour of Corcovado and the Selarón Steps. Add-on Sugar Loaf Mountain on a 6-hour…
Explore Rio de Janeiro on a full-day tour, and visit Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain. Take a city tour of downtown, ride the cable car to…
Access the Christ the Redeemer statue on Corcovado Mountain before the crowds arrive. Enjoy unobstructed views across the city, and then transfer to…
Take part in a unique hang gliding experience in Rio de Janeiro and fly through the tropical air. Benefit from the services of safe and experienced…
Experience the thrill of a cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf mountain where the views of Rio de Janeiro and the Atlantic are spectacular.
Rio de Janeiro is a city that's definitely not lacking in sights. How about a trek or a cable car ride up Sugarloaf Mountain to get an eyeful? Here are some of the best things you can see.
Christ the Redeemer is considered the guardian of the city and the perfect view is from Sugarloaf. If you want to stand at Christ's feet, go up Corcovado Mountain.
Visible from the top of Urca Hill, Sugarloaf's little sister, Guanabara Bay is a stunning expanse of blue.
A panoramic and unbelievable view of Rio's Copacabana beach awaits you at the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
Rio's biggest park is an expanse of emerald if you look for it from on top of Sugarloaf. Back down on earth, you can check out its Olympic Park and the Museum of Modern Art.
Summer can reach extremely hot temperatures, so autumn is probably a comfortable hiking temperature.
8:00AM to 7:45PM - if you're planning to go there late, try not to make it after 7:00PM.
Good walking boots and plenty of sunscreen.
- When to visitOpen daily from 8:00AM to 7:45PM.
- What is the price?Adult tickets for the cable car are R$ 53 and kids 6-12 are R$ 26, which is roughly $16.70 and $8.19, respectively.
- Will I need a guide?It will definitely help. Might be worth it to check out our best-selling tours.
- How to get thereFrom the Zona Sul, take the 511 bus, and from Leblon, Gávea, Jardim Botânico, Humaitá and Botafogo, take the 512.
- Additional tips
- Machen Sie Ihren Trip zu einem noch unvergesslicheren Erlebnis und genießen Sie die Aussicht während des Sonnenuntergangs!