Explore Stuttgart at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for a hop-on-hop-off bus tour. Enjoy a comfortable ride in the open-top double-decker buses, discover the most important sights in the city, and get lots of information with the audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- There are no guaranteed seats. Due to high demand, it may not be possible for all booked guests to get on the same bus
- People with a severely handicapped ID with 80 percent receive a reduced ticket (14 EUR). With a "B" in their ID, 1 accompanying person can take part in the tour free of charge.
- There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair space is available
- Blue Tour operating hours: 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM*, 4 PM* (*these tours end at the “i-Punkt”)
- Wine Tour operation hours during the summer season (including bank holidays) 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM, 5 PM* (*After reaching the last stop at the Mercedes-Benz Museum, this tour returns to the city centre and ends at the “i-Punkt”)