Set off on a guided sunset hike on the Stromboli volcano's Sciara del Fuoco. Discover a small island of fire in the large blue sea, and enjoy fantastic views of the beautiful surrounding landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Meet at Ashara's Info Point in Piazza San Vincenzo in front of the churchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The sunset trekking tour finish late in the evening, which means that you will need to stay on Stromboli Island overnight as there are no return ferry boats late in the evening
- This tour will stop at 400 meters due to the closure of the summit craters
- You can rent hiking shoes on spot
- At the discretion of the guide, the excursions may undergo variations or be interrupted if weather conditions, environmental causes, or possible volcanic risk represent any source of danger. The guide is entitled to stop the excursion for any reason that could compromise the safety and, therefore, the physical integrity of an individual or of the entire group