Discover the wonders of the world-famous Cotswolds on this tour from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh. Visit some of Cotswolds' most beautiful locations, and take in the scenic countryside as you stroll along the area’s celebrated walking trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, except heavy snow
- This tour involves 2 walks along walking trails in the Cotswolds
- Trail conditions may vary depending on the weather. Please wear suitable and comfortable footwear for the conditions
- The morning walk to Broadway Tower is a minimum of 1.5 miles.
- The afternoon circular walk along the Windrush Valley is 2.8 miles
- The afternoon walk is optional