See another side to the Cotswolds on this 1-day tour that gets you out of the minibus and into the countryside! Visit Broadway Tower, Broadway & Burford and experience the Cotswolds' walking trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- You will get the most out of this tour most if you can easily walk 3 miles/5km on mixed terrain - there are easier/alternative options for less able walkers, but you should be able to walk a minimum of 1 mile/1.6km
- If you choose not to take part in the 2.75 mile/4.5km afternoon walk, we will drop you off in Burford for extra free time there instead
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, except dangerous weather (e.g. heavy snow or high winds)
- Trails are a mixture of meadow, woodland, gravel paths and sealed roads. They may be wet/slippery/muddy in places, depending on recent weather. Please wear suitable and comfortable footwear for the conditions