Get into the festive spirit at the Christmas markets of Alsace villages on a tour from Strasbourg. Indulge your senses with delicious fragrances and delightful crafts. Travel through picturesque villages and taste the wines of the Alsace region.
What to Expect
Depart Strasbourg in the morning and journey towards the historic town of Colmar, where the Christmas illuminations enhance the town’s heritage. Stroll along pedestrianized streets to see architectural treasures from the Middle Ages to the 19th century.
Experience the open-air theater atmosphere, where the warm holiday mood envelops the town at 5 different Christmas markets.
Then, travel along the Alsace Wine Route and pass some of the most beautiful villages in the region. The exact itinerary in the afternoon will depend on the date of your tour, but may include Eguisheim or Bergheim, where Christmas markets take place every day. Go to Kaysersberg (November 25, 26 or 27), where the Christmas market is one of the most authentic, or experience the medieval markets of Riquewihr and Ribeauvillé (December 3 and 4 and December 10 and 11).
Taste the wines of the region at a wine tasting session in a carefully selected winery before your return to Strasbourg.
- Visit to the Christmas markets of Colmar
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by comfortable fully equipped minivans
What's Not Included
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums and attractions
- Wine tasting fees
Know Before You Go
• A maximum of 8 participants is permitted per tour
• This tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated. Other languages are available on request
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible