Alsace Half-Day Wine Tour from StrasbourgProduct ID: 34846
From £65.51 per personBook now
- Enjoy 2 wine tastings in the Alsace region
- Find out all about the 7 different types of Alsace wines
- Drive along the wine route from Strasbourg
- Discover Obernai on a guided walking tour
As you travel, your driver will tell you about the 7 different types of Alsace wines. Once in Obernai, take a guided walking tour of the winding streets, old houses with multicolored tiles, ensigns, and ramparts, and see the statue of St Odile, the patron saint of Alsace.
Then stop at your first winery for a tasting session. Continue on to visit another winery in a typical Alsace caveau (a small wine cellar). Afterward, make your way back to Strasbourg, admiring the beautiful landscapes along the way.
- Wine tasting in 2 wineries
- Transport in comfortable and fully equipped minivans
- Small group tour of 8 passengers maximum
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
Morning tour: In front of the Strasbourg Tourist Office, 17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg Afternoon tour: In front of the post office, n°4 Place de la Gare (train station), Strasbourg (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34846