Stockholm Bike Tour
From £36 per personBook now
- Explore the islands that make up Stockholm
- See the Old Town and the Royal Palace
- Pedal off the beaten track to see lovely gardens, picturesque houses, and the National City Park
You’ll pedal through the Old Town and by the Royal Palace, and will be able to explore some of the city’s truly hidden gems as you learn about its history.
On a bicycle you can move quickly and easily from island to island. You’ll follow the shores of the sea and the lake, pedal over bridges and past sights such as the Parliament and the Royal Dramatic Theatre. In addition you’ll take in the city’s beautiful gardens, picturesque 17th-century wooden houses, and the world’s first National City Park.
Stockholm is a well-planned and safe cycling city with many bicycle paths and green stretches where cars are not allowed.
- Qualified bike guide
- Easy-to-use bikes and helmet
- Rain poncho (if the weather is rainy)
The tour starts at Kungsbrostrand 21. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour departure so that your guide can adjust your bike seat and provide you with a helmet! (Open in Google Maps)
• The bikes used are easy-to-handle 7-gear trek bikes suitable both for men and women. On some of the bikes there will be a basket to hold your bag
• Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour (or taller than 140cm).
• The tour will take place if there is at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Product ID: 3717