Paddle around the deserted islands of the Stockholm Archipelago on a full-day guided kayak adventure. Float upon the waves of the Baltic Sea then stop for a delicious lunch cooked on an open fire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting in Ystadsvägen 18 at 9:00 AM. Metro station Hammarbyhöjden, on the green line, number 17, towards Skarpnäck. How to get there: Hop off the metro at Hammarbyhöjden metro station (towards Skarpnäck), take a left and exit the metro station. You are at Malmövägen, take right, turn 90 degrees left then walk for 5 minutes. You pass ''Bonne Femme'' café. Meet on the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please send us the answers to the following questions;
- Any medical/mental conditions or allergies we should be aware of before the trip?
- Any special diet?
- Do you want singles or double kayaks?
- Your length and weight to prepare the best kayak for you?
- Name and email address of each participant.
- A phone number +code country where we can reach you while in Sweden.
- Please note the following;
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- We're following closely the government regulations regarding the fire ban, we might have to opt for a cold lunch if fire bans are in place. Nature goes first before fun! We won't cancel your tour because of a fire ban!