Visa-Free St Petersburg 3-Day Tour from Cruise Ship
From £999 Per group up to 1Book now
- Take a break from your cruise and discover St. Petersburg, visa-free, in 3 days
- Explore the Hermitage, one of Russia’s largest museums
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress which was founded by Peter the Great
- Marvel at the incredible Church on the Spilled Blood
- Be delighted by the fountains and parks of Peterhof
- Experience Catherine's palace and park, featuring the stunning Amber Room
- Discover the great St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Enjoy expert commentary from your professional guide throughout
Your tour guide and driver will meet you at your cruise ship to begin your tour. On day one, you’ll visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of St. Petersburg. It was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 and is an important and impressive structure. From there you'll drive past the famous Aurora cruiser and the marvelous blue-white Smolny cathedral. The tour then continues to the Church on the Spilled Blood, which is decorated with mosaics from inside and outside, designed by the most prominent Russian artists of the time. Your tour will continue with a canal boat trip along the Neva River and smaller rivers and canals of Saint-Petersburg. You'll enjoy fantastic views of the city from the water, the way St.Petersburg was meant to be seen. After the boat ride you will have some free time for shopping before returning to the cruise ship.
This day begins with a visit to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo. Here you will explore Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. The Amber Room is decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. You’ll discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the eighth wonder of the world. After lunch you will visit Peterhof, sometimes referred to as the Russian Versailles. Known as the kingdom of fountains, you’ll be thrilled by the wonderful displays of water. We then take a tour of the subway before returning you to the cruise ship to relax.
Meet your guide and continue your tour to the marvelous Palace Square, where you will visit the splendid Hermitage Museum, which houses more than 3 million works of art and artifacts of historical significance. Finally, you'll be driven back to the city center in a comfortable car to see St.Isaac's cathedral. This building is the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city and is situated on the picturesque St Isaac's Square. The third day concludes with a relaxing drive back to the ship.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off by the ship
- Admissions to all museums
- Bottle of water every day
- Small activity kit for children (not specified)
The company representative and your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a UlkoTours sign and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and your Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will be provided with upon completion of your reservation.
Product ID: 12857