Visa Free: St. Petersburg 2-Day Highlights Group TourProduct ID: 24245
From £237 per personBook now
- Explore the most important landmarks and historical sights of St. Petersburg on this 2-day tour
- Take a guided tour of the amazing Hermitage Museum
- Discover the impressive and ornate interior of Catherine's Palace
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Church of Spilt Blood
- Admire the fountains and the parks of Peterhof Residence
- See the historic Peter and Paul fortress on a guided inside tour
- Tour the Yusupov Palace and the Rasputin Basement
Plus, avoid any hassles with Visa paperwork; leave that part to us. Enjoy excellent city sightseeing tours and traditional Russian meals along the way, for a complete cultural experience!
07:30 - 08:00: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
08:00 - 10:00: Panoramic City tour around St.Petersburg most popular sights (drive-by or photo stops by The Sphynxes, St.Basil's Island, Smolny Cathedral, Auror Cruiser (IF time permits and the group is not late).
10:00 - 10:30: Hydrofoil transportation to Peterhof residence, the kingdom of fountains.
10:30 - 12:00: Guided tour of the Lower park with Fountains.
12:00 - 13:00: Traditional Russian lunch
14:00 - 15:30: Guided tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room.
15:30 - 16:30: Drive back to St.Peterbsurg, Subway tour on the way back
16:30 - 17:00: Guided tour of St . Isaac's Cathedral
17:30 - 18:00: Guided tour of Church on Spilt Blood
18:30: Return back to the ship
08:00: Meet your guide and driver by the ship
08:30 - 09:30: Guided River and Canal Boat tour along rivers and canals of St.Petersburg.
09:45 - 10:45: Guided tour of the Peter and Paul fortress with inside visit of Peter and Paul Cathedral
11:00 - 13:30: Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum and Winter palace.
13:45 - 14:30: Traditional Russian lunch
15:00 - 16:30: Guided tour of Yusupov palace.
17:00: Return back to the ship
- Admissions as per itinerary
- Lunch on both days for groups exceeding 6 passengers
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Bottled water
- VISA-FREE paperwork
- Personal purchases
By the ship (Open in Google Maps)
Upon completing the reservation please send us your passport details for visa-free paperwork:
1. Name as printed in your passport
2. Passport number
3. Date of birth
Product ID: 24245