Visa-Free St. Petersburg 1-Day Cruise Excursion
From £72 per personBook now
- Take a break from your cruise and spend a day discovering the grandeur and majesty St Petersburg
- Explore the Hermitage, one of the world's greatest art museums
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, founded by Peter the Great
- Be delighted by the fountains, parks and Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Experience Catherine's Palace and park, featuring the stunning Amber Room
Continue your tour at Palace Square and visit the world-renown Hermitage Museum. Housing one of the finest art museums in the world, it holds over three million works of art and countless artifacts of historical significance.
You’ll then visit Cathedral of Our Savior on Spilled Blood and St. Isaac's Cathedral. This building is the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city and is situated on picturesque St Isaac's Square.
The day concludes with a relaxing drive back to your ship.
- Services of a professional guide and experienced driver
- Transport in a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your ship
- Visa waivers/visa-free documents
- Admissions to all museums and sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Photo permissions
- Bottled water
- Ponchos (in the event of rain)
- Children's activity kits
- Welcome gift
After you clear customs and passport control, a company representative and your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal with a sign reading UlkoTours and displaying your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and your tour ticket/voucher, which you will receive upon completion of your reservation.
• Full name
• Date of birth
• Valid passport number
Product ID: 12897