Visa-Free Shore Excursion: St. Petersburg, RussiaProduct ID: 12847
From £689 Per group up to 2Book now
- Take a break from your cruise and discover Saint Petersburg in a day without any visa hassles
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, which was founded by Peter the Great
- Explore the Hermitage, one of Russia’s largest museums
- Enjoy a relaxed day and know that you will be back at your cruise ship in good time
Meet your guide and driver by your ship to begin this tour, during which you’ll visit Peter and Paul Fortress and the original citadel of St. Petersburg to name but a few sights. Full of history and culture, you'll learn all about these impressive buildings from the experienced guide.
You will then visit the prestigious Hermitage Museum which houses over three million works of art and artefacts of historical significance.
The tour will continue with a visit to St. Isaac's Cathedral. This building is the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city and is situated on the picturesque St Isaac's Square. Photo stop by Church on the Spoilled Blood.
From there you can relax and soak in the culture and heritage of this remarkable city before being taken back to your cruise liner on time.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off by the ship
- Admissions to all museums
- Bottle of water every day
- Small activity kit for children
The company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a sign UlkoTours and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and our Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will get upon completion of your reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12847