The famous collection at the renowned Hermitage Museum, opulent Russian palaces, magnificent fortresses, and the splendor of St. Petersburg will be yours to discover over 2 days on this special tour with no visa required for cruise and ferry passengers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in the arrivals area of the cruise and ferry port. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local partner's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The deadline for submitting information to the border control authorities is 72 hours before the ship arrival to Saint Petersburg.
- Please note that the tour of Catherine Palace may be substituted with a tour of Peterhof Palace if Catherine Palace is fully booked.
- Please provide contact details (a working phone number or email) in case the tour operator needs to contact you.
- Shore tours are run on a "join-in" basis with guaranteed departures for certain cruise ships.
- Groups are limited to 10 pax.
- Evening programs and individual arrangements are available upon request.
- Customers need to provide their full passport details to the tour operator to have their visa-free documents organized. Please be aware that the GetYourGuide tour confirmation is not your visa-free document. It will be forwarded to you separately.