St. Petersburg Without the Hassle: 2 day tour, Visa-freeProduct ID: 12836
From £167.83 per personBook now
- Discover the Sights of St. Petersburg in 2 days.
- Explore the Hermitage, one of Russia's largest museums.
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Marvel at the Church of the Spilled Blood
- Explore the fountains and the parks of Peterhof Residence
- Experience Catherine's palace and park
- Enjoy lunch at authentic Russian restaurants
You will be greeted at your pickup point by a guide and driver who will carry a sign with your name on it. They will then take you on what promises to be an informative and enjoyable tour of St. Petersburg.
The first stop is St. Isaac’s cathedral (photo stop only). It is the largest Russian Orthodox Cathedral in the city and is situated on the picturesque St. Isaac’s Square.
The tour will continue on to the beautiful Palace Square where you will visit the spectacular Hermitage Museum. The museum houses over three million works of art and artifacts.
Following a lunch break you will visit Peterhof, which is often referred to as the Russian Versailles. Known as the kingdom of fountains, you’ll be amazed by the beautiful fountains and water displays.
You will then be brought back to the city centre in a one of a kind Russian Hydrofoil boat. This will give you the opportunity to see St. Petersburg from a new angle and you will have beautiful views of the region’s coast.
Before returning to your ship you will be brought on a subway tour. The guide will then drop you off at your ship where you can relax and contemplate the days events.
The second day begins with a visit to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo. Here you will have the chance to explore Catherine’s Palace (inside visit). The highlight of this visit is the famous Amber Room. The Amber room is elaborately decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and beautiful mirrors. You will discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the eighth wonder of the world.
You will then return to the city centre where you will visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of St. Petersburg. It was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 and is an important and impressive structure.
The tour will continue to the Church of the Spilled Blood (Inside visit). The church is spectacularly decorated both inside and out with mosaics, designed by the most prominent Russian artists of its time.
The tour concludes with a relaxing drive back to your ship.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off by the ship
- Admissions to Hermitage, Catherine's palace and park, Peterhof park, Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood.
- Bottle of water every day
- Small activity kit for children
You will be met by a company representative and your guide/drive in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal. Once you have cleared customs and passport control you will see a sign with UlkoTours and your name. You will need a valid passport and our tour ticket/voucher to go through customs. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12836