See the very best of St Petersburg with a 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour. Or opt for a boat tour and see the city from the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, Chinese, English, German, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Small group available
Select participants and date
You can join and end the tour at any of the bus stops along the route. The first stop is at St Isaac's Cathedral, St Isaac's Square, 4, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- May–September: first tour 9 AM, last tour 7 PM, no departures from 2 PM to 3 PM
- October–April: first tour 10 AM, last tour 5:30 PM, no departures from 1 PM to 2 PM
- Red Route commentary in Russian, English, French, German, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Japanese, Korean
- Canal tour provides commentary in Russian only. The other boat tours offer Russian, English, Chinese, German, and Spanish.
- As a result of Covid-19, audio guides are currently unavailable