Immerse yourself in Russian folk culture at the popular show "Feel Yourself Russian" in St. Petersburg. Enjoy a 2.5-hour show in the intimate surroundings of Nikolaevsky Palace.
What to Expect
Meet your guide in your hotel lobby and enjoy the city's scenery while being driven to Nikolaevsky Palace. A private guide will accompany you throughout the duration of the ride and you will be presented with souvenir gifts to take home.
The show consists of two parts (45 minutes each) and lasts for 1 hour 50 minutes in total including a break in the middle. During this interval guests are offered a snack bar with fruit, canapes with red caviar, ham, Russian style Salami, cheese, vodka, champagne, red wine, mineral water, juice and other beverages. A classical quartet plays and beautiful dancers in crinoline dance for your entertainment.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Folk Show tickets
- Rain coats (in case of rain)
- Souvenir gift
- Snack bar
- Transportation to the museum by taxi
- Escort to the museum by company representative
What's Not Included
- Video pass to film the show
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers
• Please contact the local operator as soon as possible after booking to reconfirm your exact pick-up time