St. Petersburg: City and Fortress Tour
From £28 per personBook now
- Discover the most important sights of the city with a professional tour guide
- Visit the stunning Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral
- Capture the beauty of St. Petersburg with numerous opportunities to take photographs
Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, built in 1740. On the fortress grounds lies the cathedral of the same name, as well as the Trubetskoy Bastion, which has served as a political prison since 1718. Even Dostoyevsky was imprisoned here.
Visit the Peter and Paul Cathedral, built between 1712 and 1733 in the early Baroque style. This was used as the main family cemetery of the Romanovs.
Begin the tour in the morning (10:00) or afternoon (14:00).
- Transfers with pick-up and drop off to/from your hotel
- Qualified tour guide
- Entry to the Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral
For hotel pick-up, please provide the name of your hotel. For participants not staying in a hotel or staying more than 3 km from the city center, the meeting point will be the tour operator's office in the city center, located at Nevsky Prospekt 1. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21342