St. Petersburg 3-Day Visa-Free Tour from CruiseProduct ID: 12888
From £189 per personBook now
- Take a break from your cruise and discover Saint Petersburg in 3 days
- Explore the Hermitage, one of Russia’s largest museums
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress which was founded by Peter the Great
- Discover the marvelous Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood
- Visit the fountains, palaces and parks of Peterhof
- Experience Catherine's palace and park, featuring the stunning Amber Room
- Tour St. Isaac's Cathedral
- Travel in convenience with a friendly guide and driver
Meet your guide and driver by your ship to begin your St. Petersburg adventure. First, you’ll visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of St. Petersburg, founded by Peter the Great in 1703.
You will then head to picturesque St. Isaac's Square. Here, visit St. Isaac's cathedral, the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city.
Your tour continues with a visit to the marvelous Palace Square. Visit the Hermitage Museum, which houses over three million works of art and artifacts of historical significance.
After the refreshing canal boat ride you will have some free time for shopping and then you will return back to the ship.
This day begins with a visit to the Tsarskoye Selo palace in Pushkin. Here you will explore Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. The Amber Room is decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. You’ll discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the eighth wonder of the world.
Take a canal boat trip along the Neva River and smaller rivers and canals of Saint-Petersburg. Enjoy fantastic views of the city from water. This is the way that Peter the Great wanted the city to be seen.
After returning to the city center you will explore the magnificent Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood, which is decorated inside and out with mosaics that were designed by the most prominent Russians of our time.
Return to the ship and relax.
After lunch, visit Peterhof, which is sometimes referred to as the Russian Versailles. Peterhof is known as the Kingdom of Fountains for good reason - you’ll be thrilled by these beautiful water displays. You will have a Subway tour on your way!
Spend your day exploring the Grande Palace, the gardens and several small palaces and outbuildings.
You will ride there in style on a one-of-a-kind Russian Hydrofoil. This unique boat will take you back to the city center and will provide beautiful views of the region’s coast.
Then experience the superb Yusupov palace with the basement famous for Rasputin's cruel murder.
Return to your ship and continue your cruise knowing more about the history, architecture, and landscape of St. Petersburg.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop off by the ship
- Admissions to all museums
- Bottle of water every day
- Small activity kit for children
The company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a sign UlkoTours and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and our Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will get upon completion of your reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12888