Skip the Line: Saint Petersburg Hermitage MuseumProduct ID: 21126
From £36.68 per personBook now
- Skip the line at the Saint Petersburg Hermitage Museum
- Visit the ceremonial rooms, art treasures and world-famous paintings by international artists
- See paintings by Picasso and even Leonardo da Vinci
The Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg contains 2.7 million items, from prehistoric finds to masterpieces of modern art. Founded in 1764 by Catherine the Great, the world famous museum consists of 5 buildings that house a total of over 350 rooms.
A qualified local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you (on foot or by metro) to the Hermitage. You can expect preferential treatment without waiting.
The tour will take you through the state rooms and past treasures and world famous paintings. Among the exhibited paintings there are works by Dutch and French masters such as Rembrandt, Rubens, Matisse, and Paul Gauguin. In addition there are 2 paintings by Leonardo da Vinci as well as 31 paintings by the Spanish painter Pablo Picasso on display.
This tour allows you to look at works of international art and take a lot of picturesque impressions back home.
- Pick-up from your hotel or previously specified meeting point
- Guided tour of the Hermitage in English, German or Russian
- Entrance fees
If you are staying in a hotel that is more than 3 km from the city center, pick up is not possible. The meeting point is at the office of the organizer in the city center (address: Nevsky Prospekt 1). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 21126