Shore Excursion: St Petersburg Highlights 2-Day Tour
From £1,326 Per group up to 2Book now
- Take a break from your cruise and discover Saint Petersburg in 2 days
- Explore the Hermitage, one of Russia’s largest museums
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress which was founded by Peter the Great
- Be impressed by the marvelous Church on the Spilled Blood
- Be delighted by the fountains and parks of Peterhof
- Experience Catherine's palace and park, featuring the stunning Amber Room
- Your friendly guide and driver will pick you up and drop you off right at your ship
- Glimpse the great St. Isaac's Cathedral is a Saint Petersburg--a trust must-see
Meet your guide and driver by your ship to begin this wonderful tour. You’ll visit St.Isaac's cathedral. This building is the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral in the city and is situated on the picturesque St Isaac's Square.
Your tour will continue to the marvelous Palace Square. Here, you will visit the Hermitage Museum, which houses over three million works of art and artifacts of historical significance.
After lunch, visit Peterhof, which is sometimes referred to as the Russian Versailles. Peterhof is known as the Kingdom of Fountains for good reason - you’ll be thrilled by these beautiful water displays. Return to the city center in style on a one-of-a-kind Russian Hydrofoil. This unique boat will provide you with beautiful views of the region’s coast.
Your tour continues with a canal boat trip along the Neva River as well as along smaller rivers and canals of Saint Petersburg. Enjoy fantastic views of the city from water. This is the way that Saint Petersburg's founder, Peter the Great, wanted the city to be seen.
Return to your ship and relax.
This day begins with a visit to the Tsarskoye Selo palace in Pushkin. Here you will explore Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room. The Amber Room is decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. You’ll discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the eighth wonder of the world.
After a comfortable drive back to the city centre you will visit the Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of Saint Petersburg. It was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 and is an important and impressive structure.
The tour will continue to Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, which is decorated both inside and out with mosaics that were designed by the most prominent Russian artists of the time.
The second day concludes with a relaxing drive back to the ship.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off by the ship
- Admissions to all museums
- Bottle of water every day
- Small activity kit for children
The company representative with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal after you clear customs and passport control. Look for a sign with UlkoTours and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and our Tour Ticket/ Voucher that you will get upon completion of your reservation.
• Full Name
• Valid Passport
Product ID: 12839