Saint Petersburg Full-Day Shore Excursion – Visa FreeProduct ID: 12904
From £161.29 per personBook now
- Take the worry out of visa arrangements and discover Saint Petersburg in 1 day
- Visit the Hermitage Museum and discover one of Russia’s largest collections of artifacts
- See the Peter and Paul Fortress of Peter the Great
- Watch the play of water at the fountains and parks of Peterhof
- See the city from the water on a canal cruise and by hydrofoil
- Explore the extraordinary Amber Room of Catherine's Palace
Continue to the prestigious Hermitage Museum, home to more than 3 million works of art and artifacts of historical significance.
You will visit Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo and explore the ornate Catherine's Palace with its famous Amber Room, onion domes and endless extravagant rooms. The Amber Room is exquisitely decorated with amber panels, gold leaf and mirrors. Discover why this beautiful chamber has been called the 8th wonder of the world.
After some unforgettable experiences in the city center, go to Peterhof, sometimes referred to as the Russian Versailles. Known as the kingdom of Fountains, you will be thrilled by the wonderful play of water.
Return to the imperial city center in style on a one-of-a-kind Russian Hydrofoil. This unique boat will allow beautiful views of the region’s coast as you come back into central Saint Petersburg.
A refreshing canal boat trip will conclude your tour and let you enjoy some more fantastic views of the city from the water, the way Saint Petersburg’s founder, Peter the Great, intended it to be seen.
Return to your ship and relax after a wonderful and intensive day exploring the magnificent city of Saint Petersburg.
- Professional guide and driver services
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off by the ship
- Admissions to all museums
- Bottle of water
- Small activity kit for children
A company representative, with your guide/driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the passenger terminal, after you clear customs and passport control, with a UlkoTours sign and your name. While going through customs control you will need to have your valid passport and our Tour Ticket/Voucher that you will get upon completion of your reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12904