Embark on an exquisite, guided tour of the royal residences of Russian tsars in Pushkin, and Pavlovski like an ambassador with this visa-free full-day excursion for cruise passengers.
What to Expect
Visa requirements are waived as you debark at St. Petersburg on an exquisite, guided tour of the royal residences of the Russian tsars in Pushkin, and Pavlovski.
Enjoy a kind of ambassador status on a private excursion to the palaces where Russian monarchs lived, worked, granted audiences, and arranged diplomatic receptions, galas, and masquerade balls in elegance.
A comfortable, chauffeured drive will escort you from the ship to the town of Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) and a jewel of Russian Rococo, and Baroque: The Catherine Palace, with its famed Amber Room, once known as the 8th wonder of the world, vibrantly painted grand halls, azure facade, and grandiose dimensions will enchant and delight you, reflecting Russian national character, and the artistic emotion of the time.
The royal reception continues not far from Pushkin to the superb palace, and park grounds of Pavlovsk. This colossal, imperial estate was the residence of Emperor Paul I, heir to Catherine the Great. Wander the lavish royal chambers, then stroll through the beautifully landscaped English gardens, and along the river, concluding the tour with lunch at the palace restaurant.
- Pier pick-up and drop off.
- Entrance fees.
- Guided tour.
- Comfortable transportation by car or mini-van.
- Pavlovsk Palace restaurant lunch.
- Visa-free visit at St. Petersburg.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Pier pick-up, and drop off, with meet and greet at your cruise ship with "MariaRose Tours".
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Tour available daily for all cruise ship arrivals.
• No need to purchase a separate Russian tourist visa, we provide everything you need to satisfy Russia's entry requirements.
• After tour booking, you will be contacted via e-mail to request additional information for each person in your private party, including:
• Full name as listed in passport
• Passport Number
• Passport Expiration Date
• Date of Birth
• This information is required to make all the necessary arrangements with the Port Customs/ Immigration Authorities, and to book the Tour Ticket which you should present at St. Petersburg port of call when debarking the Cruise ship.
• MariaRose Private Tours are available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. Please specify your preferences when booking.
Cancellation and Changes are free of charge if notified 7 days before the tour departure.