No trip to St Petersburg in summer is complete without a tour of Peterhof, the beautiful summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. Commissioned by Peter the Great, this stunning palace and its expansive gardens are sure to impress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you at the hotel reception with the company logo sign.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Maximum group size is 8. Private arrangements and discounts for larger groups are available. Please contact GetYourGuide representatives for discount options.
- There are no concession tour prices available in summer period
- The tour duration in high season (May-October) is 5 hours
- The tour duration in the low season (15 October - April) is 4 hours