Half-Day Visit to Tsar Paul's Pavlovsk ResidenceProduct ID: 12908
From £207 Per group up to 1Book now
- You will never regret visiting the wonderful summer residence of Pavlovsk, which features the architecture of both Cameron and Brenna
- Admire the neoclassical Pavlovsk Palace and learn about the interesting period in Russian history it reflects
We will start the tour at around 10 am, meeting in the lobby of your hotel. Our experienced driver will take us to the suburban residence of Pavlovsk, the drive lasting for approximately one hour depending on the traffic.
Once in Pavlovsk, we will firstly tour the palace of Emperor Paul, which served as his Gala summer residence when he became the Tzar of Russia in 1796. Note that the duration of the actual palace tour is approximately one hour. Following the informative tour of the palace we will walk around the park of this verdant residence, allowing for a coffee break if you need one.
We also have the flexibility to visit the exquisite garden of Empress Maria Fyodorovna, located behind Pavlovsk Palace, if you are interested. Expect to return back to St. Petersburg after 1.30 pm.
- Guide Services
- Driver Services (comfortable air-conditioned sedan/mini-van)
- FAST (NO Waiting) admission to the park and Pavlovsk Palace
- Private Garden of Empress Maria Feodorovna
- Photo permission
- Coffee or snacks
Meet up location: Lobby of your hotel. Your guide will have a sign with your name on it. End location: Lobby of your hotel OR any other location in the city that you specify (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12908