Visit the summer residences of the Romanov tsars at Tsarskoe Selo, near Saint Petersburg, and the imperial complex at Pavlovsk. You’ll see the Russian Baroque palace of Catherine the Great and its Amber Room, and the residence of her son, Emperor Paul I.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, French, Italian, English, Russian
- Pickup included
- your hotel
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- If you require hotel pick-up, please provide your hotel details while booking.
- The Catherine and Pavlovsk palaces are closed on the last Monday of each month.