Skip the long lines for the Grand Palace of Peterhof, and discover the former residence of the Russian royals on a 5-hour tour from St. Petersburg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- In the lobby of your hotel/outside of the apartment. The guide will be holding a sign with the GYG logo on it.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of between 2 and 18 people
- The guided tour of the palace and park will take approximately 3 hours.
- This tour is available for all hotel guests and for tourists with a Russian visa
- The Grand Palace is closed on Mondays (also on the last Friday of the month), so in those instances you will visit Monplaisir Palace and Bath Pavilion instead
- Please note that fountains are not in operation from mid October - mid April due to weather conditions