A must-see for all admirers of Russian Classical Music - a great private concert in a beautiful palatial setting. Limited to 70 guests only.
Choose one of the options that suits your needs best: Show Ticket only or Combined with a round-trip transfer.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in a Russian aristocratic atmosphere, by treating yourself to a concert of Russian classical music in a luxurious Barocco style palace in St.Petersburg, Russia.
You will hear an incredible collection of Russian musical masterpieces recognized by generations, performed by the orchestra of St Petersburg. The concert takes place in the Bronze Hall of the House of Architects, the former Palace of Polovtsev. The baroque style hall is abundantly decorated with bronze and gold, and is bound to amaze anyone. Before the concert, the guests will be invited to see the most interesting halls of the rich master of the house. Moreover the guests will be offered to treat themselves with a glass of sparkling wine whereupon they'll be invited to enjoy masterpieces of Russian classic music of genius composers including Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many other outstanding composers.
Duration of the show: 1.5 hours (welcome tour with drink + actual show)
A welcome drink is served in one of the palace halls during the short tour.
Seats are unassigned, so feel free to take the one you like best.
Actual concert duration approximately 40-60 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received.
- Concert ticket (this will be delivered to your hotel the day before the show if you order ticket only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (if appropriate option is chosen; the driver will deliver your tickets)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Cruise Port pick-up
Know Before You Go
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Tickets will be delivered to hotel the day before the show (IF no transfer is booked). When an option with transfer is booked - your driver will bring your tickets
• No video and audio recording permitted
• No professional or flash photography
• Available show times: 19:30
• Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out. Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability.
• IMPORTANT! Not wheelchair accessible!
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• 100 USD surcharge is applicable for all CRUISE SHIP reservations irrespective of group size (payable to the driver at time of pick-up). Ticket only option is NOT available for cruise ship passengers.
• At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, name as in Passport, passport Number, date of birth, citizenship