Antigua: Private 2.5-Hour Sunset Cruise
From £320 Per group up to 4Book now
- Take a private sunset tour, exclusive to your and your party
- Experience sailing that is tailored to your needs
- Enjoy a tour of Antigua from your vantage point sailing along the Caribbean
Your guests will board the 40 foot (12 meter) sailing yacht and then you will cast off and head out of the harbor. During this time, you will be given a short but thorough safety briefing. Then the sails are hoisted as you sail into the ocean, where the guests are invited to relax and enjoy a tour by water of the yachting center of the Caribbean.
While sipping on a rum punch or a glass of bubbly, you and your guests will be shown fantastic multi-million dollar mega yachts, and the picturesque Nelson’s Dockyard from the vantage point of this exclusive yacht. At this time, there will be many opportunities for guests to take the wheel and learn some more about sailing, all the while enjoying the setting sun.
- Drinks: champagne, water and rum punch for up to 4 people. USD $10 per person supplement for anything more
- Gratuity (optional)
- Additional food and beverage packages (can be purchased at additional cost)
Ondeck Group, Antigua Yacht Club Marina, Falmouth Harbour (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 22856