Ride through the heartland of Red Rock Country on this 5-hour ATV tour in Southern Utah. Enjoy the scenery of sand dunes and rock formations as you cruise through the countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore over 16,000 acres of incredible sand dunes and trails on an ATV/UTV for 5-hours
- Experience rock formations on Sand Mountain like you will see no where else in the USA
- Marvel at the unique beauty of this side of Utah
- DOT helmets
- Riding gloves
- Protective eye-wear
- Souvenir buffs
- Ice cold water
- Well-maintained machine
- Very seasoned adventure guides
- A 10 - 15% gratuity is suggested for your adventure tour guide.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sand Hollow State Park in Hurricane, UTOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Guests must be at least 2 years old.
- Please bring a car seat for anyone who is required by law to be in a car seat.
- Must be 18 years old to drive an ATV and 21 years old to drive a UTV.
- Bring your I.D.
- Please wear long pants/jeans, no open-toed shoes or shorts will be allowed. Bring a light jacket.