Journey back in time to the golden age of Piracy. Visit St. Augustine's Pirate and Treasure Museum for a spectacular interactive experience, and see one of the world's largest collections of pirate artefacts and shipwreck treasures.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spy one of the world's only original Jolly Roger flags that once flapped in the violent sea air
- Discover rarely-seen state shipwreck treasures from the Florida Division of Historical Resources
- Grab a treasure map and find the Discovery Drawers with real artifacts hidden throughout the museum
- Travel below deck for the spine-tingling experience of Blackbeard's demise, created by Disney Imagineers
- Self-guided tour of The Pirate Museum
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
12 South Castillo Drive, St. Augustine FL 32084Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children's tickets are half price. You will see the price adjustment when you select the children's ticket in the checkout process.
- Parking available at the St. Augustine Downtown Parking Facility at 10 West Castillo Drive. Limited parking at the Castillo de San Marcos across the street. We're open every day except Christmas Day.
- Guided tours are for groups of 20 or more only. Please contact Customer Care to inquire about your group tour.