Explore the history, sites, and sounds of St. Augustine with a licensed guide. Learn about the Timiquan Natives who were here when the Spanish landed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the fascinating history of Castillo de San Marcos
- Hear about the first recorded Thanksgiving in 1565
- Learn why Jamestown isn't the oldest colonial town, contrary to popular opinion
- Find out why Henry Flagler chose St. Augustine as the "New Port of the South"
- Familiarize yourself with the shops, restaurants, and attractions in town
- Free bottle of water for all participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 20 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be waiting for you at the office unless other arrangements are made when you call the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour