Open-Top Sightseeing Bus Tour of Split
From £9 per personBook now
- Hop on and off as often as you like at the 9 stops to see the sights of Split
- Discover 1,700 years of the city’s history
- Admire the views from the slopes of Marjan hill
Split is an ancient city that has developed over a period of 1,700 years. Learn about the city from an English-speaking guide and experience the heart of the city and much more on a route that takes you beyond the Diocletian Palace walls.
On this 45-minute tour you’ll enjoy a panoramic drive along Bacvice Beach, sports facilities built for the Mediterranean Games, the Maritime Museum, Archaeological Museum, Mestrovic Gallery, and more.
Continue along the slopes of Marjan hill, covered in a dense Mediterranean pine forest and completely surrounded by the city and the sea. From the slopes of the hill you’ll enjoy views of islands in the Adriatic and the unspoiled nature of the surrounding area.
2. Bacvice Beach
3. Sport Center Gripe and Maritime Museum
4. Archaeological Museum
5. Poljud Football Stadium
6. Bene Beach
7. Mestrovic Gallery
8. Zvončac and Sustipan (Old Cemetery)
9. St. Francis Church and Monastery
- Sightseeing tour by open-top bus
- English-speaking guide
- Anything else not specifically listed as included
The meeting point is the Apodos office, at the eastern end of the promenade in Split. The office is located by the taxi area, just across from the palace tower. It looks like a news stand and has a big sign of the open-top bus on the top.
Daily departures from the first stop at: 09:30, 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:30, 17:00, and 18:30
Product ID: 33577