Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour through the historic streets and squares surrounding Diocletian's Palace in Split. Visit the palace cellars, the Cathedral of St Domnius and the People's Piazza. Soak up the lively summer evening atmosphere as you stroll.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the entrance to the cellars of Diocletian's Palace, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23, 21000, SplitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Steps can be avoided if necessary
- Due to its operating hours, the cathedral will likely be closed during the tour