Split Kayaking TourProduct ID: 69057
From £31 per personBook now
- Spend a fun day exploring with the professional guide
- Enjoy your experience with a group and benefit from a personal approach
- Combine paddling with swimming, snorkeling and cliff jumping
Enjoy the combination of breathtaking views of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain range while paddling around Marjan Park Forest Park.
Small beaches and hidden historical treasures some of which date back to the 13th century will make your day unforgettable, while you kayak under the supervision of your tour guides to the south side of Marjan hill. The tour will take you to the stone pyramids emerging from the sea where you will take a break for snorkeling and exploring the underworld.
Those who want can take the part in cliff jumping while your tour guides take videos and pictures for you to take home as a memory from this tour. The tour ends where you started near Poljud football stadium which is a cultural monument, protected heritage site and well known home of Hajduk Split football team.
- Brief introductory lesson
- Life jacket
- Paddle and barrel
- Mask and snorkel
- Licensed guide
- Photos from the tour
- Transfer to the meeting point
In front of St. Francis church (Sveti Frane), west part of Riva promenade in Split. Address: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, Split GPS coordinates: 43.50826, 16.43557 (Open in Google Maps)
• The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from Given2Fly Adventures staff must be adhered to
Product ID: 69057