Split: Games of Thrones Locations TourProduct ID: 63335
From £26 per personBook now
- Discover many of the location sites in Split used in the TV series "Game of Thrones"
- Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters
- Enter the cellars of Diocletian's Palace
- Hear fun facts about the film-making process
Your guide is a true “Game of Thrones” fan and will take you on an amazing journey on a fun tour that combines the real history of Split with a special accent on the exact places where the famous TV series was shot. Visit several film locations in the center of Split, such as the cellars of Diocletian's Palace, where Daenarys kept her dragons in season 5, and the site where the Meereenese slaves from season 4 lived.
Marvel as the magic of the show is brought to life before your eyes. Hear fascinating facts and stories about the filming process, and learn things about Split, its history, and its importance in Dalmatia that you won’t find in the guidebooks.
- Local guide
- Entrance to Diocletian's Palace cellars (where many "Game of Thrones" scenes were shot)
- Food and drinks
Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the ‘Gray Line’ sign and staff wearing ‘Gray Line’ t-shirts. Exact coordinates: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour start time. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 63335