Secrets of Split 3-Hour Guided Walking Tour with Lunch
From £45 per personBook now
- Explore centuries-old Diocletian’s Palace, a World Heritage Site
- See the catch of the day at a traditional fish market
- Dine like an emperor on local delicacies
- Sip a glass of the locals’ favorite wine
On this 3-hour tour of Split you’ll wander into the heart of the city, Peristil Square, where you’ll discover the secrets of Diocletian’s life hidden behind the walls of the world’s best-preserved Roman palace. Find out what makes the white stone happy!
Visit a traditional fish market, or peskarija, where locals have been buying fresh fish and seafood for centuries.
Stop for a traditional Dalmatian lunch fit for a king. Enjoy air-dried smoked meat, soft sheep’s cheese, octopus salad, anchovies, and olives. During lunch and as you sip a glass of Dalmatian wine, your local guide will regale you with tales of Split.
Finish the tour on the Riva promenade, where your guide will point you to their favorite coffee shops for people watching and the best spots for an evening of Dalmatian delicacies and entertainment.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Traditional lunch
- 1 glass of wine
- Entrance fees to the cathedral and underground area of the palace (approximately USD 11.00)
- Extra drinks during lunch
- Tips/gratuities for your local guide
- Transfers (hotel pick-up/drop off)
Beginning of the Riva (promenade), near the model of the city If you require hotel pick-up/drop off, please let us know. Transfers are available at an additional charge. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47137