Enjoy the timeless beauty of thousands of picturesque waterfalls on this full-day tour to the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Situated in the thick forest of Croatia, the National Park is considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
- Marvel at the sight of thousands of cascading waterfalls
- Experience a timeless beauty of Croatia's oldest and most beautiful national park
- Follow the River Korana as it weaves around caves
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Meals and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Apodos Office, Obala Lazareta B.B. The office is situated at the Eastern end of the Promenade in Split, by the taxi area. The office looks like a news stand and on the top it has a big sign displaying an open-air sightseeing bus. If you are having difficulties finding the exact pick-up location, please call the emergency number listed on your voucher or ask one of the staff members standing next to the panoramic open-top bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to difference in temperature between Split and Plitvice Lakes (10 degrees lower), it is advisable to bring warmer clothing with long sleeves.
- Sportswear is recommended
- The local supplier will buy the tickets for you. Please prepare the money in Kuna-local currency.