Discover Mostar, known as a window to the Orient. See the old Turkish bridge that’s a symbol of the city and explore the old bazaar. Visit the famous pilgrimage site at Medjugorje, where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared to local children.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- See the old bridge in Mostar, a well-known symbol of the city.
- Take a walk through the city’s old bazaar, with its picturesque shops
- Visit Medjugorje, a pilgrimage site reporting apparitions of the Virgin Mary
- Walk to the hill of apparition
- Air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Experienced tour leader
- Sightseeing tour in Mostar (with guide)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Make sure you bring your passport with you