Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full–day tour from Split or Trogir. Travel in a comfortable air–conditioned vehicle across the border to visit Počitelj, Mostar and Kravica Waterfall in Herzegovina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the sign and t-shirts pf the local supplier. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time to check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Valid passport required on the travel day
- Sportswear and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Carry a swimsuit if you plan to swim in Kravica
- A foreigner who meets conditions for entry to BiH prescribed by Law on Aliens, may enter BiH if he/she presents any of the following at the BiH Border Crossing Points: negative PCR test or rapid antigen test on SARS-CoV-2, not older than 48 hours if he/she comes from a European country, and not older than 72 hours until arrival at the border crossing point of Bosnia and Herzegovina if he/she comes from another country; certificate that a person has received the second dose of vaccine for COVID-19 more than 14 days before the arrival to a Border Crossing Point of BiH or has received one dose 14+ days before arrival for a single-dose vaccine; certificate issued by a doctor showing that he/she has recovered from COVID-19 in 14-180 days until the arrival to a Border Crossing Point of BiH.