Discover the breathtaking Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Observe the crystal clear waters and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe. Take a cruise down the Krka River and marvel at the Skradinski buk waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- The guide will meet you at the place that suits you the most, as long as he can park his vehicle close to it.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Golden Gate (north entrance of the Diocletian Palace), Split. Look for the blue umbrellaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note swimming in Krka National Park is not allowed.