Enjoy a full-day transfer from Zagreb to Split, stopping to enjoy the beauty of the scenic Plitvice Lakes park. Take in the spectacle of nature at Croatia`s most popular tourist attraction on foot, and by boat and tram. Door-to-door service is provided.
What to Expect
Travel from Zagreb to Split on a 12-hour small-group transfer that includes a tour of the stunning Plitvice Lakes along the way. A tour guide will pick you up at an agreed-upon time and your journey will begin with a comfortable drive to the protected national park.
En route there will be stops at viewpoints to take in the spectacular scenery. At Plitvice Lakes you’ll have the opportunity to explore the whole park area that features 16 lakes connected by waterfalls and cascades.
After the tour your guide will provide recommendations on restaurants and traditional dishes you might want to tty. After lunch you’ll continue the journey on a comfortable drive to your final destination in Split.
- Pick-up in Zagreb and drop off in Split
- Transportation by comfortable passenger van or tour bus
- Admission tickets to Plitvice Lakes (including boat ride and tram)
- English-speaking tour guide/driver
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It’s a good idea to bring along sportswear, closed comfortable shoes, some snacks, and water
• During spring, autumn, and winter a warm sweater, umbrella, and raincoat are recommended