Spend a day on your visit to Croatia exploring spellbinding Krka National Park. Walk on wooden pathways by the many lakes, falls, and waterways. Marvel at Skradinski buk, a spectacular cliff waterfall. Visit the historic town of Šibenik.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tour includes walking on uneven terrain. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Swimming in national park is allowed in summer
- Please bring your towel and sun screen if you are swimming
- Please bring your own water