Inject some adrenaline into your summer vacation. Departing daily from Split, enjoy an extreme canyoning trip on the Cetina River.
What to Expect
This trip offers an exciting experience of the Cetina canyon that extends further than just canyoning. Together with walking and swimming through the canyon it consists of two rope lowerings down a cliff.
After an hour of walking through rapids and swimming in clear lakes, you will come to the 50 meters high Gubavica waterfall. Near the waterfall, a prepared area allows you to lower yourself by the waterfall with alpine ropes. One of the guides will lower you while the other guide waits for you under the waterfall. The height from which you are being lowered is 53 meters. The noise of the water tumbling down and the view of the waterfall from above make for a unique and unforgettable experience. Except for this lowering, the trip includes a rope lowering near the Mala Gubavica waterfall. The height from which you are being lowered is 18 meters.
- Transfer from Split
- Instructor and equipment: long neoprene suit and jacket, helmet, life vest, harness and alpine equipment
Know Before You Go
• Either bring your own trainers or rent them on site
• Please bring towels, swimming suites and clothes to change afterwards
• The village has a restaurant and a small market
• There is a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 40 participants per day for this activity
• All equipment used is registered and certified at the EU
• All customers must wear Personal Flotation Devices (PFD) and helmets at all times while on the river
• All professional guides are registered at Croatian mountain rescue service. Staff members speak both Croatian and English
• There are no toilet facilities available during the canyoning trip. Customers are advised to use the toilet facilities at their accommodation or in the village
• The operator has the right to cancel tours, without notice, at their discretion depending on the weather or river conditions
• You can dive in the water only in places allowed by the guide. These dives are not obligatory