From Split: Dubrovnik Private Day Tour with Local Guide
From £400 Per group up to 8Book now
Pick-up serviceYour accommodation address
- Discover the beautiful, walled city of Dubrovnik on a full-day trip from Split
- Traverse the ancient streets with a passionate local guide
- Visit the city's stunning Cathedral
Stop at Ston, known worldwide for its famous fresh oysters. You will have time to enjoy these ocean delicacies (optional).
Next arrive at the “pearl of the Adriatic sea” before noon. Your guide leader is a local resident with years of experience under their belt and whose passion about this city will become evident as you walk these ancient streets and marvel at the elaborate architectural designs surrounding you.
The guided tour lasts for about 1.5-hours. Afterwards, you will have enough time to visit the main attractions of the Old Town. The tour ends with a visit to the Cathedral, built on the ruins of a 12th century church, but then destroyed during the strong earthquake in 1667. Feel free to climb the stairs of the walls that allow you to walk around the Old Town on its ramparts; or, take a cable car for a stunning view of the famous red tile roofs and a sea.
- Transport in a comfortable passenger van
- Official English- and Italian-speaking local tour guide (other languages available on demand)
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Food and drinks
Main meeting point for all our tours is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace, or at your accommodation.
• All tours and excursions begin in a relaxed atmosphere, with morning coffee, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point
• Make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure. For those, who come early or on time, a cup of coffee is complimentary
• The tour end point is, generally, the same as the meeting point, even though the agency reserves the right to change it in accordance to the traffic. In any case, drop off point for all our guests is always in the 200 meter radius from the boardwalk
Product ID: 61960