Join numerous people who have visited the natural phenomenon, Blue Cave. Swim inside Green cave and soak up the sun on Stiniva bay beach. Taste Croatian dishes in Hvar's restaurants and enjoy impressive views from Fortica fortress in Hvar.
What to Expect
After meeting you at a prearranged place you can begin this tour to the small island of Bisevo, where the Blue Cave is hidden. Blue Cave is one of the best known natural beauties on the Adriatic see. This is the best time of the day to see the magic of the sunlight playing on the cave walls. While sunlight reflects through the water coming from the white floor of the cave and bathes the cave in aquamarine light, objects in the water appear to be silver.
After Blue Cave, the next stop of this tour is nice fisherman's place Komiza, on the Island of Vis. After a pleasant sightseeing stop in Komiza, you will go you to Stiniva Bay. This unusually shaped cove makes this place unique. Next stop on your visit is the Green Cave, a big cave that is characteristic because of the sunlight coming through a hole on the cave's roof, spreading sparkling green light on the sea inside, bottom and walls. After Green Cave it is swimming time on Budikovac Island or Smokova bay (guests can choose location). You'll see all beauties of the island of Vis. The trip takes you further to Hvar Island for a lunch break. After lunch on the main square you will have free time for sightseeing.
With everything you'll have seen, you'll be ready to return back to Split.
08:00 Departure from Split
09:30 - 10:15 Sightseeing of Blue Cave and Monk Cave(optional)
10:45 - 11:45 Visiting Komiža, free time for coffee
12:00 -13:00 Visit of Stiniva Cove and Green Cave
13:10 - 14:10 Swimming and snorkelling at Blue Lagoon - island Budikovac or Smokova Bay
14:30 - 17:00 Town Hvar - free time for sightsee and lunch
19:00 Return to Split
19:30 Return to Trogir
- Entrance fees for Blue Cave
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged, but is not included in the price)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The itinerary can be adjusted in case of bad weather conditions or the Captain's decision
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Dress code is formal
• Not recommended for participants with back problems
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking