Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Chumphon to Koh Samui by catamaran. Meet at Thung Makham Noi Pier or get picked up from Chumphon Train Station at a small extra fee. Get dropped off at Mae Nam Pier with optional hotel transfer on Samui.
What to Expect
Travel from Chumphon to Koh Samui with a catamaran ticket that takes you through the Gulf of Thailand. This easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few short stopovers on Koh Tao and Koh Phangan en route which are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Take advantage of a 1-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. If you arrive by train from Bangkok, there is a pickup add-on from Chumphon Train Station at a small extra fee. Cruise by catamaran to Koh Samui and get dropped of at Na Pralarn Pier at Mae Nam Beach. If you require a hotel transfer on Koh Samui, book the drop-off add-on at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Transport by catamaran
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given